Andrew Tennent, Jr
BS SCIENCE 1972 University of Wisconsin Architecture,
M.F.A. – 1977 University of Wisconsin
- Over 19 years at Downing Frye Realty Inc. and multi award winning realtor.
- Designed, marketed and sold over 28 units as a partner in Del Mar Development in Olde Naples.
- Professional negotiator skilled at obtaining the best price and closing.
- Specialized knowledge, service for Canadian buyers and sellers including investor guides.
- Advanced website, management systems for today’s market.
- Experienced in construction, remodeling.
- Designer- consultant new construction and remodel. Professional home stager.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Bonita, Estero, Marco Island, and Naples real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Naples, Estero, Bonita and Marco Island please contact me.